Echo Fix EF-X2 Tape Echo Black
- Tape delay with reverb
- 3 Main functions: Tape delay, reverb and preamp
- 7 Different echo modes
- Real spring reverb and DSP reverb modes: Spring, DSP or Blend
- Separate inputs and volume controls for instrument and line levels
- Balanced inputs and outputs on the back
- Direct ON/OFF: Switches the direct signal off or on
- Motor ON/OFF: Allows the tape drive motor to be switched on and off to achieve the tape stop effect or to increase the life of the tape
- Sound On Sound ON/OFF Switch: Activates an additional playback head (loop or overdub function)
- Echo ON/OFF: Bypasses the band circuit for use as a pure reverb with preamp (instrument input)
- Echo time and feedback controllable via CV
- Mute the reverb or delay signal with a double foot switch
- Colour: Black
- 2 Tape loops included
|Product Specific Expansion||No|
* The prices shown exclude VAT. plus Shipping costs. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. Offers are subject to avaialability. We do not accept any liability for printing errors and omissions. All invoices are issued in Euro only.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 493302 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!