Elektron Analog Four MKII B-Stock
B-Stock with full warranty
May have slight traces of use
- Completely analog signal path
- 4 x analog analog oscillator, 1x noise generator, 1x 4-pole analog lowpass filter, 1 x 2-pole analog multimode filter, 1 x analog overdrive circuit, 2 x assignable LFO, 1 x Amp envelope, 2 x assignable envelope curves
- Up to 4 note polyphony
- Up to 4 part multitimbral
- Up to 4 notes unison playback
- Chorus, Delay, and Reverb Send effects
- Fast performance checks
- Live-friendly electron sequencer
- CV / gate sequences
- 1 x 6.3 mm headphone output
- 2x 6.3 mm Impedance balanced main output
- 4 x 6.3 mm stereo voice output
- 4 x 6.3 mm CV / gate output
- 2 x 6.3 mm unbalanced external input
- 2 x 6.3 mm Expression / CV input
- 1 x USB 2.0 High Speed Port
- MIDI IN / OUT / THRU Connections with DIN Sync out
- 128 x 64 OLED screen
- Precise Hi-Res encoder
- Durable, backlit buttons
- Fully compatible with Analog four MKI projects / data
- Dimensions (W x D x H). 385 × 225 × 82 mm including buttons, power switch and rubber feet
- Weight approx. 2.4 kg
|MIDI interface||1x In, 1x Out, 1x Thru|
|Number of Analog Outputs||2|
* The prices shown exclude VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 425144 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!