Elektron Analog Heat mkII
Stereo Analogue Sound Processor
- 8 x Analogue stereo distortion circuits
- Analogue stereo multi-mode filter (7 filter types)
- 2-Band stereo analogue EQ
- Assignable Envelope / Envelope Follower
- Assignable LFO
- 128 user memory slots
- Very robust and high precision encoder
- Large 122 x 32 pixel backlit LC display
- Backlit buttons
- 2-in / 2-out audio interface
- MIDI I / O / T with DIN Sync output
- 48 kHz / 24 bit D / A and A / D converter
- Controller inputs: Input level: -5 V to +5 V, CV, expression pedals, footswitch are possible
- Robust steel housing
- Overbridge capable
- Two 6.3 mm balanced jack outputs
- Two 6.3mm balanced jack inputs
- Headphone output
- Two 6.3 mm CV / Expression Pedal jack inputs
- USB 2.0 port
- Headphone output with +22 dBu peak
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 215 x 184 x 63 mm
- Weight: 1.5 kg
- Includes power supply and USB cable
|Product Specific Expansion||No|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 443589 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!