Elysia xpressor 500 limited meteor ed
- Special limited edition, with structured aluminium front panel
- Discrete Class-A topology
- Auto fast attack
- Switchable release characteristic
- Warm mode
- Parallel compression
- Side-chain filter
- Gain reduction limiter
- Analogue dynamic LED display
- Gridded potentiometers
- Frequency range: < 10 Hz - 400 kHz (-3.0 dB)
- Noise: 20 - 20,000 Hz -94 dBu
- Dynamic range: 20 - 22,000 Hz / 115 dB
- Maximum level input/output: +21 dBu
- Input impedance: 10 kOhm
- Output impedance: 68 kOhm
- API Series 500 Format API Series 500 Format
Note: Frame not included
|48 V Phantom power||No|
* The prices shown exclude VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 451081 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!