Elysia Xpressor qube
Portable Stereo Compressor
- Discrete Class-A topology
- Auto Fast Attack
- Switchable release characteristics
- Warm mode
- Parallel compression
- Sidechain filter
- Gain Reduction Limiter
- Analogue dynamic LED display
- Ratcheted potentiometers
- Frequency range (-3.0 dB): <10 Hz - 400 kHz
- Noise (20 Hz - 20 kHz): -94 dBu
- Dynamic range (20 Hz - 22 kHz): 115 dB
- Maximum level input / output: +21 dBu
- Input impedance: 10 kOhm
- Output impedance: 68k ohms
- 2 Line inputs XLR / 6.3 mm jack
- 2 Line outputs XLR / 6.3 mm jack
- Desktop housing
- Includes power supply
- Made in Germany
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 503718 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!