Enttec DMXIS (Logic, Ableton, Cubase)
- Award-winning, flexible and easy-to-use DMX software package
- Up to 512 channels
- Works on both Windows and Mac OS
- Specifically tailored to meet the needs of live musicians who pre-program their light show and run it automatically, meanwhile themselves rocking the stage
- By the clear structure it is very easy to learn how to operate the device. At the same time the software is able to control even the most modern spotlights
- The light can be controlled manually, as well as using a simple foot switch
- Audio softwares such as Logic, Ableton Live and Cubase can be integrated with the help of plug-ins, synchronizing the flow of the show
- Footswitch is not included
NOTE: To activate the software, it is necessary to register it. Our 30-day Money-Back guarantee does not apply once the software is registered.
|system software windows||Yes|
|system software MAC||Yes|
|Operating system iOs||No|
|Sound To Light||Yes|
|DMX channels with XLR||512|
|Max. DMX Channels In||0|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 245279 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!