Epiphone Flying V Prophecy Black
- 1958 Flying V
- Body: Mahogany
- Top: AAA flamed maple veneer
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Abalone block and triangle fretboard inlays
- Neck profile: Asymmetrical slim taper
- Multi-ply binding
- Scale length: 628 mm (24.724")
- Nut width: 43 mm (1.693")
- GraphTech NuBone saddle
- 24 Frets
- Pickups: 2 Fishman Fluence humbuckers
- 1 x Master volume controller
- 1 x Master tone control with pickup voice push / pull function
- LockTone Tune.o.matic bridge and stopbar
- Grover Locking Rotomatic machine heads
- Colour: Black Aged Gloss
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 501915 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!