Epiphone Les Paul Standard 50`s MG
- Inspired by Gibson Collection
- Body: Mahogany
- Top: Maple
- Cream-coloured binding
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fretboard: Indian Laurel
- Neck profile: ´59 Rounded Medium C
- Scale: 629 mm (24.75")
- Nut width: 43 mm (1.693")
- 22 Frets
- Pickups: ProBucker-2 (neck) and ProBucker-3 (bridge) humbuckers
- 2 x Volume and 2 x tone controls
- CTS Electronics 50´s style wiring
- Locktone ABR bridge
- Stopbar tailpiece
- Epiphone Vintage Deluxe machine heads
- Colour: Metallic Gold
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 482226 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!