Epiphone Les Paul Studio Alpine White
- Body: Mahogany
- Top: Maple veneer
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fretboard: Pao Ferro
- Trapezoid fretboard inlays
- Neck profile: ´60 Slim Taper D
- Scale: 629 mm (24.75")
- Nut width: 43 mm (1.693")
- 22 Frets
- Pickups: 2 Epiphone Alnico Classic (neck and bridge) humbuckers
- Controls: 2 volume and 2 tone CTS electronics
- Locktone ABR Tune-o-matic bridge
- Stopable tailpiece
- Grover 18: 1 machine heads
- Colour: Alpine White
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 482477 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!