Erica Synths Oscillator Modules
7 results. Displaying items 1–7.
The prices shown exclude VAT. $33 shipping costs
Compare Added (Remove)
Wavetable VCO MOdul 16 Banks of selected waveforms of classic synths, FM synths, Erica modular, vowels and more, Additional ROM chips with additional waveforms, Manual and VC bitcrush, Integrated VCA, Sub-oscillator output, Power consumption: + 48 mA, -12 mA,...
- 16 Banks of selected waveforms of classic synths, FM synths, Erica modular, vowels and more
- Additional ROM chips with additional waveforms
- Manual and VC bitcrush
Eurorack Module Analogue VCO with tube saturation, Based on newly developed AS3340 chip, Waveforms: Triangle, sawtooth and rectangle with adjustable pulse width, Stable tracking over 8 octaves, Two integrated BBD strands for detuning effects, Mixable sub-oscillator, Adjustable tube saturation...
- Analogue VCO with tube saturation
- Based on newly developed AS3340 chip
- Waveforms: Triangle, sawtooth and rectangle with adjustable pulse width
Eurorack Module Digital wavetable oscillator, Contains 32 Wavetables, Stepless morphing between two waveforms, Waveforms can be freely created by the user, Waveforms changeable via FM, phase distortion, ring modulation and bit crusher, Tunable sub-oscillator, Firmware and wavetable upload via...
- Digital wavetable oscillator
- Contains 32 Wavetables
- Stepless morphing between two waveforms
Oscillator module Digital oscillator with 32 waveforms, VCO / LFO mode, Frequency response in VCO mode: 30 - 5000 Hz, Frequency response in LFO mode: 0.1 - 20000 Hz, W-CV input to select the waveforms with control voltages, Wave...
- Digital oscillator with 32 waveforms
- VCO / LFO mode
- Frequency response in VCO mode: 30 - 5000 Hz
Analogue VCO With four simultaneous waveform outputs and one octave suboscillator, Simultaneously usable sine, triangular, saw and pulse wave outputs, -1 Octave suboscillator, Manually adjustable and CV controlled pulse width, Exponential FM input with attenuator, Synchronisation input, Octave switch:...
- With four simultaneous waveform outputs and one octave suboscillator
- Simultaneously usable sine, triangular, saw and pulse wave outputs
- -1 Octave suboscillator
Fusion VCO Module 3 Basic waveforms (sine, triangle and pulse) with VC morphing, 1V / Oct tuning for 8 octaves, Vacuum tube based sub oscillators -1 and -2 oct, Manual and CV controlled -1 / -2 oct mixing, Adjustable...
- 3 Basic waveforms (sine, triangle and pulse) with VC morphing
- 1V / Oct tuning for 8 octaves
- Vacuum tube based sub oscillators -1 and -2 oct
Erica Synths Pico VCO2; Eurorack module; compact analog VCO; solid tracking over 8 octaves; controls for Tune and pulsewidth; inputs for pitch CV (1V/Oct.) and PWM; outputs for pulse and triangle wave; power consumption: 21mA (+12V) / 19mA (-12V); width:...
Offers include VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
© 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!