ESI U108 PRE
USB 2.0 Audio Interface
- 24-Bit / 96 kHz resolution
- 10 Microphone preamps with +48 V phantom power: XLR
- 2 Hi-Z instrument inputs: 6.3 mm jack
- 8 Balanced line outputs: 6.3 mm TRS
- Stereo monitor outputs: 2x 6.3 mm jack
- Headphone output: 6.3 mm jack
- Dynamic range A/D converter: 107 dB (A)
- Dynamic range D/A converter: 112 dB (A)
- Supports Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1 and Windows 10 with ASIO 2.0, MME, WDM and DirectSound incl. DirectWIRE support
- Supports Mac OS X (10.7 and higher)
- Dimensions: 450 x 145 x 45 mm
- Includes Bitwig 8-Track digital audio workstation license, Stanton Deckadance LE V2, inTone 2 ESI edition and external power supply
|Number of Mic Inputs||10|
|Number of Line Inputs||0|
|Number of Instrument Inputs||2|
|Number of Line Outs||10|
|Number of S/PDIF Connectors||0|
|Number of ADAT Connectors||0|
|Numer of AES/EBU Connectors||0|
|Number of MADI Connectors||0|
|Max. sample rate (kHz)||96 kHz|
|Max. resolution in bit||24 bit|
|Incl. power supply||Yes|
|Width in mm||450 mm|
|Depth in mm||145 mm|
|Height in mm||45 mm|
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 452043 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!