ESP LTD EC-1000 Piezo QM STB
- Body: Mahogany
- Top: Quilted maple
- Neck: Set-in three-part mahogany
- Fretboard: Pau ferro
- Fretboard inlays: Abalone flags
- Fretboard radius: 350 mm
- Nut width: 42 mm
- Scale: 629 mm (24.75")
- White abalone binding
- 24 XJ frets
- Pickup: Seymour Duncan '59 and Seymour Duncan JB humbuckers and Fishman piezo systems
- Active electronics
- 3-Way switch and mini switch for humbucker/piezo
- Volume control for humbuckers
- Volume controller for piezo system
- Tone control with push/pull function for coil split
- LTD locking machine heads
- Fishman Piezo Powerbridge TOM bridge and tailpiece
- Black hardware
- Colour: See thru blue
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 431599 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!