ESP LTD EC-1000 Piezo QM STB
- Body: Mahogany
- Top: Quilted maple
- Glued-in three-piece mahogany neck
- Fretboard: Pau Ferro
- Fretboard inlays: Abalone Flags
- Fretboard radius: 350 mm
- Nut width: 42 mm
- Scale: 629 mm (24.75")
- White abalone binding
- 24 XJ frets
- Pickup: Seymour Duncan '59 and Seymour Duncan JB humbucker and Fishman piezo system
- Active electronics
- 3-Way switch and mini switch
- LTD locking machine heads
- Fishman Piezo Powerbridge TOM bridge and tailpiece
- Black hardware
- Colour: See Thru Blue
Offers include VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 431599 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!