ESP LTD EC 1001 TCTM SW LH
- Lefthand model
- Body: Mahogany
- Top: Maple
- 3-Piece continuous neck: Mahogany
- Neck profile: Thin U
- Fretboard: Makassar ebony
- 22 Extra jumbo frets
- Nut width: 42 mm (1.65")
- Scale: 629 mm (24,75")
- Fretboard radius: 350 mm (13.78")
- Pickups: 1 Active EMG 57TW humbucker (Pull Vol to split) (bridge) and 1 Active EMG 66TW humbucker (Pull Vol to split) (neck)
- 1 Volume (push/pull) control and 1 tone (push/pull) control
- 3-Way toggle switch
- Tonepros Locking TOM and tailpiece bridge
- Black hardware
- Grover machine heads
- Original stringing: D'Addario XL110 (.010-.046)
- Colour: Snow White
|Shape, Design||Single Cut|
|number of strings||6|
* The prices shown exclude VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 459383 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!