ESP LTD EX-200 Black
- Body: Mahogany (Khaya ivorensis)
- 3-Piece neck: Maple
- Neck attachment: Neck-thru(-body) construction
- Fretboard: Roasted jatoba (Hymenaea courbaril)
- Radius: 350 mm
- Nut width: 42 mm
- Scale: 629 mm (24.75")
- 22 XJ Frets
- Pickups: 1 ESP designed LH 150N (neck) and 1 ESP designed LH-150 B (bridge) humbuckers
- Passive electronics
- Controls: 1 Volume, 1 Tone
- 3-Way toggle switch
- Machine heads: LTD
- Tune-O-Matic and tailpiece bridge
- Hardware: Black
- Original strings: D'Addario XL110 .010 - .046
- Colour: Black
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 431690 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!