ESP LTD H3-1000 See Thru Purple SB
- Body: Mahogany (Khaya ivorensis)
- Top: Flamed maple
- Neck-thru-body: Maple
- Fretboard: Macassar ebony
- Nut width: 42 mm
- Radius: 350 mm
- Neck profile: U
- 24 X-Jumbo frets
- Scale: 648 mm (25.5")
- Pickups: 1 Seymour Duncan Jazz (neck) and 1 Seymour Duncan Custom 5 (bridge) passive humbuckers
- 1 Volume knob and 1 tone knob
- 3-Way switch (push / pull)
- ESP Locking machine heads
- Tonepros Locking TOM string-thru bridge
- Black hardware
- Ex-factory stringing: D'Addario XL110 .010 - .046
- Colour: See Thru Purple Sunburst
- Suitable case: Article no. 136377 (not included)
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 432110 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!