ESP LTD M-1008 Multi-Scale STBLKS
8-String Electric Guitar
- Lighter body: Mahogany (Swietenia macrophylla - Origin: India / Indonesia)
- Top: Flamed maple drop
- Bolt-on neck: Maple / Amaranth
- Fretboard: Macassar ebony
- Nut width: 54 mm
- Radius: 400 mm
- Neck profile: U
- 24 Diversified X-Jumbo frets
- Multiscale scale: 648 to 686 mm (25.5" - 27")
- Pickups: 1 Seymour Duncan Custom Angled Sentient (neck) and 1 Seymour Duncan Custom Angled Nazgul (bridge) passive humbuckers
- 1 Volume knob and 1 tone knob
- 3-Way switch (push / pull)
- LTD locking machine heads
- Hipshot string-thru bridge
- Black hardware
- Strings: D'Addario XL140-8 .010/.013/.017/.030/.042/.054/.064/.074
- Colour: See thru black satin
|Number of Strings||8|
|Neck||Maple, Purple Heart|
|Long Scale||648 mm|
|Short Scale||686 mm|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 432130 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!