Fender AM Pro JZMSTR MN MSF LH
Jazzmaster Electric Guitar
- Left hand model
- American Professional series
- Body: Alder
- Bolt-on neck: Maple
- Fretboard: Maple
- Neck profile: Modern deep C
- Scale: 648 mm (25.5")
- Nut width: 42.8 mm (1.69")
- Fretboard radius: 241 mm (9.5")
- Fretboard inlays: Black dots
- 22 Narrow tall frets
- Bone nut
- Three-layer Mint Green pickguard
- Pickup: 2 V-Mod Jazzmaster single coils
- Controllers: Master Volume with Treble-Bleed and Master Tone
- 3-way toggle switch
- Jazzmaster/Jaguar Bridge with nickel-plated brass Mustang saddles and vintage-style floating tremolo
- Nickel/chrome hardware
- Fender Standard Cast/Sealed Staggered machine heads
- Ex factory stringing: Fender USA 250L NPS .009 - .042
- Colour: Mystic Seafoam
- Elite Molded case included
- Made in USA
|number of strings||6|
* The prices shown exclude VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 457137 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!