Fender Bassman 500 Head
Hybrid Head for Electric Bass
- Power: 500 W @ 4 Ohm
- Preamp Tubes: 2x 12AX7
- 2x Input (Input 2 = -6db)
- Controls Vintage: Vol, Bass (Push/Pull: Deep), Mid, Treble (Push/Pull: Bright)
- Controls Overdrive: Gain, Blend, Vol, Bass (Push/Pull: Deep), Mid Freq, Mid Lvl, Treble (Push/Pull: Bright), Master (Push/Pull: Mute)
- Tube Overdrive
- FX Loop
- 2x Jack speaker ports
- Adjustable symmetrical XLR Out
- Pre/Post EQ Switch and Ground Lift
- The speaker ports can be muted for recording
- Tuner Output
- Dimensions: 21.7 x 57.6 x 26.7 cm
- Weight: 7.7 kg
|External Effect Loop||Yes|
|Connector for external speakers||Jack|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 355177 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!