Fender Mustang MN SNB
- Body: Alder
- Bolt-on neck: Maple
- Fretboard: Maple
- Black dot fretboard inlays
- Neck profile: C
- 22 Medium jumbo frets
- Scale: 610 mm (24.02")
- Fretboard radius: 241 mm (9.49")
- Nut width: 42 mm (1.65")
- Nut made from synthetic bone
- Pickup: 2 Mustang single coils (bridge and neck)
- 1 Master volume knob and 1 master tone knob
- 3-Way toggle switch
- 6-Saddle string-through-body Strat hardtail bridge with curved steel saddles
- 3-Ply Mint Green pickguard
- Standard cast / sealed machine heads
- Nickel / Chrome hardware
- Ex-factory stringing: Fender USA 250R NPS .010 - .046 (article no. 104112)
- Colour: Sonic blue
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT. plus Shipping costs. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. Offers are subject to avaialability. We do not accept any liability for printing errors and omissions. All invoices are issued in Euro only.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 483385 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!