Fender Neck Strat Medium Jumbo MN
- Neck: Maple with dark "skunk" stripe from walnut
- Fretboard: Maple
- Fretboard inlays: Black dots
- Neck profile: Classic "C" - 1st fret: 20.82 mm (.820") / 12th fret: 22.09 mm (.870")
- Fretboard radius: 241.3 mm (9.5")
- Nut width: 42 mm
- Nut: Pre-slotted made of synthetic bone
- Frets: 21 Medium jumbo
- Standard truss rod
- 6 Holes for machine heads with two pins per machine head
- Finish (back of the neck): Urethane, matte
- Headstock finish: Urethane, high-gloss
|Mensur (in mm)||648 mm|
|Nut Width (in mm)||42 mm|
|Frets / Location (Number)||21|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 471640 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!