Fender PM-1 STD Dreadnought Mah
Steel String Guitar
- Body shape: Dreadnought
- Designed by Fender luthiers
- Top: Solid Mahogany
- Back and sides: Solid Mahogany
- Fretboard: Rosewood (Dalbergia latifolia)
- Mother-of-pearl fretboard inlays
- 1960s Checkerboard rosette and purfling
- 1970s rosewood headstock (Dalbergia latifolia) with late 1940s Fender logo
- 1970s rosewood bridge (Dalbergia latifolia)
- Nut and bridge inlay made of bone
- Nut width: 43 mm
- Scale: 643 mm
- Bridge pins made of ebony
- Fender Kingman pickguard shape
- Open nickel machine heads
- Colour: Natural
- Deluxe hard shell case and humidifier included
|Back and Sides||Mahogany|
|Nut width in mm||43,00 mm|
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 397359 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!