Fender Vintera 50s Strat MN WHB
- Vintera series
- Body: Alder
- Bolt-on neck: Maple
- Fretboard: Maple
- Black dot fretboard inlays
- Neck profile: Soft V
- Scale: 648 mm (25.51")
- Fretboard radius: 184 mm (7.25")
- Nut width: 42 mm (1.65")
- Synthetic bone nut
- 21 Vintage frets
- Pickups: 3 Vintage Style 50s Strat Single Coils
- Master Volume and 2 tone controls
- 5-Way switch
- Synchronised vintage style tremolo with 6 saddles
- 3-Ply white pickguard
- Vintage style machine heads
- Nickel / chrome hardware finish
- Strings: Fender USA 250L NPS .009 - .042 (Art.133191)
- Colour: White Blonde
- Includes Deluxe gig bag
* The prices shown exclude VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 468204 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!