Ferrofish A32 Dante
AD / DA, Dante, MADI & ADAT Converter
- 32 Analog inputs and 32 analog outputs Sub-D25
- 2x Dante input and output (RJ45 Dante Port)
- 2x MADI input and output (optical and coaxial)
- 4x ADAT input and output
- Wordclock input and output
- MIDI input and output
- Stereo headphone output 6.3 mm jack
- USB 2.0 connection
- SMUX up to 192 kHz
- 4x TFT screen
- Temperature compensated oscillator (TCXO)
- Integrated Sharc DSP for processing all 386 audio channels
- Routing matrix
- 7 different submixes from all inputs
- Preset Management
- Redundant power supply via optional 2nd power supply unit (Art.501715, not included)
- Multilingual menu as operator help
- Dimensions: 19" 1U
- Includes power supply and operating instructions
|Amount Of Channels||32|
|Max. Resolution||24 bit|
|Max. sampling rate||192 kHz|
|Number of analog inputs||32|
|Number of Analog Outputs||32|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 408771 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!