Headphone amplifier and D/A converter with USB interface
- USB 2.0, with up to 24 bit / 192 kHz PCM audio
- DSD with 2.8 / 5.6 MHz (DoP or ASIO)
- Frequency range: 20 to 80,000 Hz +/- 3 dB (1 kHz, 32 ohm loaded, 100 mW, FS 192 kHz)
- High-resolution audio playback via "FOSTEX Audio Player" software
- USB bus-powered
- Asynchronous data transfer via USB interface
- Selectable digital filter
- Headphone output with switchable amplifier gain
- Analog RCA outputs and S/PDIF in- and output (optical) enable operation as a stand-alone converter and line preamplifier
- MicroSD slot for future firmware updates
- Dimensions: 113 x 34 x 155 mm
- Weight approx. 500 g
- For Windows XP SP2 (XP 64-bit is not supported), Vista, 7.8, and MacOS X 10.6.1 or later
- Incl. USB cable and 4 rubber feet
|Amount Of Channels||2|
|Max. Resolution||24 bit|
|Max. sampling rate||192 kHz|
|Number of analog inputs||0|
|Number of Analog Outputs||2|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 331989 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!