Fostex HP-A4 BL
Headphone amplifier and DA converter
- Up to 24 bits / 192 kHz
- BurrBrown chip
- Selectable digital filters
- Frequency response: 20 - 80000 Hz (+/- 3dB @ 32 ohms / 100mW)
- Two-stage switchable basic reinforcement
- Recommended load: 16 ohms to 600 ohms
- DSD support up to 11.2 MHz
- MicroSD card slot
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 150 x 34 x 157 mm
- Weight: 630 g
- Includes external power supply and USB cable
- 2x RCA line output (L / R),
- Optical digital input and output
- Stereo headphone output: 4-pin XLR balanced and 6.3 mm jack unbalanced
|Amount Of Channels||2|
|Max. Resolution||24 bit|
|Max. sampling rate||192 kHz|
|Number of analog inputs||0|
|Number of Analog Outputs||2|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 428779 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!