Headphone Amplifier and D / A Converter
- With USB interface
- Processes audio data on the input side with 24 Bit / 96 kHz
- Internal PLL power supply for stable voltage supply
- For all standard headphones
- AK4390 D / A chip from AKM
- 32-Bit resolution
- Condensers and OP amp designed exclusively for audio products
- Input selection USB / Digital (Optical TOS-Link)
- Output Selector Headphone / Analogue (RCA)
- Can be used as a D / D converter (USB to Optical)
- Standard USB power supply allows PC-independent operation
- Power supply via USB cable or USB power supply - allows PC-independent operation (not included)
- For Windows and MacOS X - operating system drivers are used
- Measurements (W x H x D): 108 x 140 x 35 mm
- Weight: 450 g
- USB cable included
|Number of stereo channels||1|
|Output Level Adjustment Per Channel||Yes|
|Amount Of Inputs||2|
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 273246 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!