Framus FD 14 M Dreadnougth LS
- Design: Dreadnought
- Top: Solid mahogany
- Sides and back: Mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fretboard: East Indian rosewood
- Mother of Pearl Framus Custom Trapeze fretboard inlays
- Cream-coloured binding with black / cream / black lines
- Scale: 648 mm (25 1/2")
- Fretboard radius: 16"
- Nut width: 45 mm (1 3/4")
- Width on the 12th fret: 52.5 mm (2 1/16")
- 21 Nickel silver frets
- Bone nut
- Compensated bone saddle
- Saddle: East Indian rosewood
- Ebony bridge pins
- Closed mechanisms with 15: 1 ratio
- Chrome hardware
- Strings: Cleartone .012"-. 053" (CT 7412)
- Colour: Natural Transparent Satin
- Includes hex-key, replacement bridge pin and self-adhesive black pickguard
Note: Register your product at https://shop.warwick.de/en/warrantyregistration and extend the warranty to 4 years.
|Back and Sides||Mahogany|
|Nut width in mm||45,00 mm|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 491240 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!