Framus FD 14 S D Legacy Series
Steel-String Guitar with Pickup
- Design: Dreadnought with cutaway
- Back and sides: Mahogany
- Top: Solid sitka spruce
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fretboard: Tigerstripe Ebony (ebony)
- Dot fretboard inlays
- Cream binding with black / cream / black lines
- Width at the 12th fret: 52.5 mm (2.06")
- Scale: 648 mm (25.5")
- Fretboard radius: 16"
- Nut width 45 mm (1.75")
- Bone nut
- 21 German silver medium frets
- Pickups: Fishman Sonicore Piezo
- Fishman Presys II preamp
- Volume, Tuner, Bass, Treble, Phase controls
- Tigerstripe Ebony bridge with compensated bone saddle
- Ebony bridge pins
- Closed machine heads with 15: 1 ratio
- Chrome hardware
- Strings: .012"- .053"
- Colour: Solid Black High Polish
- Includes hex-key and replacement bridge pin and self-adhesive black pickguard
Note: Register your product at https://shop.warwick.de/en/warrantyregistration and extend the warranty to 4 years.
|Back and Sides||Mahogany|
|Nut width in mm||45,00 mm|
|Colour||Black, High Gloss|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 491518 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!