Framus FF 14 M Folk LS
- Legacy series
- Folk body shape with cutaway
- Top: Solid mahogany
- Back and sides: Mahogany
- Cream-coloured binding with black / cream / black lines
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fretboard: Tigerstripe Ebony
- Dot fretboard inlays
- Fretboard radius: 16"
- Scale: 628 mm (24 3/4")
- Nut width: 45 mm (1 3/4")
- Bone nut
- 21 German silver medium frets
- Width at the 12th fret: 52.5 mm (2 1/16")
- Fishman Sonicore Piezo pickups
- Fishman Presys II preamp
- Volume, Tuner, Bass, Treble, Phaser controls
- Compensated bone saddle
- Tigerstripe Ebony (ebony) bridge
- Ebony bridge pins
- Enclosed machine heads with 15: 1 ratio
- Chrome hardware
- Strings: Cleartone strings .012"-. 053" (CT 7412)
- Colour: Natural Transparent Satin
- Includes hex-key and replacement bridge pin and black pickguard for sticking on
Note: Register your product at www.w-distribution.de/Warranty and extend the warranty to 4 years.
Note: Register your purchase at www.w-distribution.de/Warranty for an extended warranty of 4 years.
|Back And Sides||Mahogany|
|Nut width in mm||45,00 mm|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.