GC Carstensen Verlag Mischen wie die Profis
- Mixing Like The Pros - The Handbook for Sound Engineers
- By Bobby Owinski
- 2nd Edition
- 373 Pages
- Format: DIN A4
- In German language
- ISBN 978-3-910098-44-2
- Part 1 Mixing in stereo:
- Background information
- 1. Balance - the balance of the levels
- 2. Panorama - placing the sounds in the sound field
- 3. Frequency range - the use of equalizers
- 4. Add the spatial dimension - effects
- 5. Dynamics - Compression and noise gates
- 6. Interest - the key
- Monitors and their use
- The master mix
- Mixing on the computer
- Part 2 Mixing in Surround:
- Surround Basics
- Why is surround better than stereo?
- Surround and the use of data compression
- Part 3:
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Find Studio Technique Books
Compare Similar Items
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
Payment & Security
Contact & Service
ID: 115197 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!