GFI System Cabzeus Cab Sim/DI
Effect Pedal for Electric Guitar
- Powerful speaker simulator and D.I. pedal
- 2 Independent channels
- Add a short delay to a channel
- Mix two simulation channels
- Independent volume, and phase control
- 2 Operating modes: 2 x speakers or 2 x microphones
- Controls: Edge / Center L, Edge / Center R, Simulator, Headphone Level
- Switch: Input Gain L & R (0, -20, -30 dB)
- LED: Effect On
- Footswitch: Effect Bypass
- Input L & R (2 x 6.3 mm jack)
- Thru L & R: (2 x 6.3 mm jack)
- Output L & R (XLR)
- MIDI In
- Headphone output (3.5mm stereo mini jack)
- Power adapter connector (coaxial connection 5.5 x 2.1 mm, negative polarity inside)
- Current consumption: 150 mA
- Power supply via 9 V DC power supply (not included, matching power supply: Art.409939)
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 120 x 90 x 55 mm
- Weight: 544 g
Note: Battery operation is not supported.
|Active / Passive||Active|
|Powered by battery||No|
* The prices shown exclude VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 464372 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!