Gibson ES-235 Ebony CH
- Memphis Custom Shop model
- Body: Maple
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fretboard: Rosewood (Dalbergia latifolia)
- Neck profile: Rounded "C"
- Dot fretboard inlays
- Historic truss rod without tubing
- Scale: 628 mm
- Adirondack spruce bracing
- Bone nut
- Pickups: 2 Burstbucker Pro humbuckers
- Memphis Tone Circuit
- 2 Volume and 2 tone controls
- CTS 500K potentiometers
- Silver Insert Top Hat potentiometer buttons
- 3-Way toggle switch
- ABR-1 with brass saddles
- Stopbar Tailpiece
- Kluson Oval Button machine heads
- Nickel hardware
- Colour: Black
- Incl. gig bag and certificate
- Made in USA
* The prices shown exclude VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 441683 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!