Golden Age Premier GA-251
Large Diaphragm Tube Microphone
- Handmade capsule modelled after the M250 / M251 microphones
- "New Old Stock" Philips 5480W Tube
- Specially manufactured output transformer
- Switchable polar pattern: Cardioid / omnidirectional
- Frequency range: 20 - 20000 Hz
- Sound pressure level limit: 136 dB
- Sensitivity: 16 mV / Pa
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 85 dBA
- Impedance: <200 Ohm
- Capsule diameter: 34 mm
- Microphone dimensions (L x D): 250 x 50 mm
- Microphone weight: 600 g
- Power supply unit dimensions (W x H x D): 200 x 100 x 100 mm
- Weight power supply: 1.5 kg
- Includes carrying case, microphone case, power supply, elastic suspension and XLR connection cable
|Switchable Polar Pattern||Yes|
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 460460 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!