Gretsch G2210 Streaml. Jr. Jet Club IS
- Streamliner Junior Jet series
- Body: Nato
- Bolt-on neck: Nato
- Fretboard: Laurel
- Pearloid Neo-Classic thumbnail fretboard inlays
- Fretboard radius: 305 mm (12.01")
- Scale: 629 mm (24.76")
- Nut width: 43 mm (1.69")
- Nut made from synthetic bone
- Neck profile: Thin U
- 22 Medium jumbo frets
- Pickup: 2 Broad Tron (bridge and neck)
- Master volume control and master tone control
- 3-Way toggle switch
- Single layer tortoise shell pickguard
- Compensated Wrap-Around bridge
- Die-cast machine heads
- Chrome hardware
- Ex-factory stringing: Fender NPS .010 - .046 (article no. 469412)
- Colour: Imperial Stain
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 481797 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!