Gretsch G2622 Strml. DC CB Ocean Turq.
Hollowbody Electric Guitar
- Streamliner Series
- Body: Laminated maple with centre block
- Neck: Nato
- Neck attachment: Set-in
- Neck profile: Thin U
- Fretboard: Laurel
- Fretboard inlays: Pearloid big blocks
- Frets: 22 Medium jumbo
- Scale: 629 mm (24.76")
- Fretboard radius: 305 mm (12.01")
- Nut width: 42.86 mm (1.69")
- Nut: Synthetic bone
- Pickups: 2x Broad Tron BT-2S humbuckers (bridge & neck)
- Controls: 2x Volume, 1x Master volume, 1x Master tone
- 3-Way switch
- Bridge: Anchored Adjusto-Matic V-Stoptail tailpiece
- Pickguard: 3-Ply tortoise with gold-coloured Gretsch logo
- Hardware: Nickel
- Machine heads: Diecast
- Strings: NPS .010 - .046
- Colour: Ocean Turquoise
- Suitable case: Art.129712 (not included)
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 485859 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!