Gretsch G2622LH Strml. DC CB Gunmetal
- Left-hand model
- Streamliner series
- Build: Hollowbody with centre block
- Body: Maple laminated
- Set-in neck: Nato
- Fretboard: Laurel
- Pearloid Big Block fretboard inlays
- Neck profile: Thin U
- 22 Medium jumbo frets
- Scale: 629 mm (24.76")
- Fretboard radius: 305 mm (12.01")
- Nut width: 42.86 mm (1.69")
- Nut made from synthetic bone
- Pickup: 2 Broad Tron BT-2S humbuckers (bridge and neck)
- 2 Volume, 1 master volume and 1 master tone controls
- 3-Way toggle switch
- Anchored Adjusto-Matic bridge with V-Stoptail tailpiece
- 3-Layer tortoise pickguard with golden Gretsch logo
- Nickel hardware
- Die-cast machine heads
- Ex-factory stringing: NPS .010 - .046
- Colour: Gunmetal
|number of strings||6|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 485924 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!