Gretsch G5222 EMTC D. Jet BT V-St. JGR
- Electromatic Double Jet series
- Body: Mahogany
- Top: Maple
- Set-in neck: Mahogany
- Fretboard: Laurel
- Fretboard inlays: Pearloid Neo-Classic Thumbnails
- Neck profile: Thin U
- 22 Medium jumbo frets
- Nut: Synthetic bone
- Nut width: 43 mm (1.69")
- Scale: 625 mm (24.61")
- Fretboard radius: 305 mm (12.01")
- Pickup: 2 Black Top Broad'Tron humbuckers
- 2 Volume, 1 master volume and 1 master tone controls
- Black Plexi pickguard with Gretsch logo
- Gretsch V-Stoptail bridge
- Die-cast machine heads
- Chrome hardware
- Ex-factory stringing: Fender NPS .010 - .046 (Article no. 469412)
- Colour: Jade Grey Metallic
- Suitable case: Article no. 316310 (not included)
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We take care of the custom declaration and you don't have any custom fees to pay. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 481583 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!