Hal Leonard 100 Blues Lessons Bass
Workshop for Electric Bass
- By Chad Johnson and Chris Kringel
- 100 Blues lessons
- Improve your bass playing with this comprehensive teaching method
- 100 Individual modules covering a wide range of topics
- With detailed examples and instructions in standard music notation and tablature
- With useful tips, scale diagrams, photos, fingering charts
- The book covers a variety of bass styles, techniques and concepts in blues
- With download access to extensive audio examples
- ISBN 978-1-4803-9746-0
- 203 Pages
- Written in English
|Level Of Degree||Intermediate|
|Suitable For Children||No|
|Main Theme Blues||Yes|
|Main Theme Jazz||No|
|Main Theme Rock||No|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
|sales rank in this product group||17|
|sales unit||1 piece|
|available since||April 2015|
Find Bass Guitar Schools
Compare Similar Items
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
Payment & Security
Contact & Service
ID: 362348 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!