Hans Hoyer 700G-L
- Conical rotary valves with 3B ball bearing linkage system
- Long tuning slide
- Nickel silver inner and outer slides
- Bell: Ø 310 mm
- Bore: 11.9 mm
- Gold brass mouth pipe
- Three-dimensional adjustable finger hook
- Engraved valve covers
- High-quality lacquer finish
- Solid bell
- Gold brass body with a clear lacquer finish
- Incl. mouthpiece and case
- Made in Germany
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 183612 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!