Harley Benton Amarok-6 BKBL Flame Burst
- Body shape: Arched Modern Comfort
- Body: Mahogany
- Flamed maple veneer
- 5-Piece neck: Maple/Mahogany
- Neck attachment: Neck-through-body
- Fretboard: Macassar ebony
- Fretboard inlays: White 6 mm offset pearloid
- Glow-in-the-dark position markers on the fretboard's edge
- Neck profile: Slim Modern C (Thickness at the 1st fret: 21 mm - Thickness at the 12th fret: 23 mm)
- Dual-action truss rod
- Matching headstock
- Body binding: Wood
- Scale: 648 mm
- Fretboard radius: 355.6 mm
- Nut width: 42 mm
- Nut: Graph Tech TUSQ
- Frets: 24 Jumbo stainless steel
- Pickups: EMG Retro Active Hot 70 Ceramic (bridge) humbucker & EMG Retro Active Hot 70 Alnico-5 (neck) humbucker
- Controls: Master volume- and master tone
- 3-Way switch
- Bridge: WSC HPS-6 Custom hardtail
- Machine heads: Grover locking
- Hardware: Black
- Strings: .010" - .046"
- Colour: Black Blue Flame Burst Satin
- Made in Indonesia
|Neck||Maple, Mahogany, Maple, Mahogany, Maple|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 479364 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!