Harley Benton CST-24HB Charcoal Flam B-Stock
B-Stock with Full Warranty
Return that may have slight traces of use.
- Design: Semi-hollow body with f-holes
- Body: Mahogany
- Top: AAA flamed maple
- 3-Piece neck: Mahogany
- Fretboard: Roasted jatoba
- Fretboard inlays: Mother-of-pearl dots
- Neck profile: C
- Fretboard radius: 350 mm
- Scale: 635 mm
- Nut width: 42 mm
- Frets: 24 Medium
- Nut: ABS
- Body binding: Ivory-coloured
- Pickups: 2 Roswell LAF AlNiCo-5 humbuckers
- 3-Way switch
- 1 Volume control
- 1 Tone control with push/pull function for coil split
- Hardware: DLX chrome
- Bridge: DLX GTB wrapover
- Machine heads: DLX diecast
- Colour: Charcoal Flame High-Gloss
- Suitable case available under Article Nr 129350 (not included)
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 366337 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!