Harley Benton CST-24HB Charcoal Flam B-Stock
B-Stock with Full Warranty
Return that may have slight traces of use.
- Build: Semi-hollowbody with F holes
- Body: Mahogany (Swietenia meliaceae)
- AAA flamed maple top
- Set-in 3-piece mahogany neck (Swietenia meliaceae)
- Roasted Jatoba fretboard
- Fretboard inlays: Mother of pearl dots
- Neck profile: C
- Fretboard radius: 350 mm
- Scale: 635 mm
- Nut width: 42 mm
- 24 Medium frets
- Graphite nut
- Ivory body binding
- Pickup: 2x Roswell LAF AlNiCo-5 humbuckers
- 3-Way switch
- 1 Volume and 1 tone control with push / pull function for coil split
- DLX chrome hardware
- DLX GTB wrapover bridge
- DLX die-cast machine heads
- Colour: Charcoal Flame high gloss
- Suitable case: Article no. 129350 (not included)
* The prices shown exclude VAT. plus Shipping costs. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. Offers are subject to avaialability. We do not accept any liability for printing errors and omissions. All invoices are issued in Euro only.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 366337 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!