Harley Benton CST-24T LH Ocean Flame
- Lefthanded model
- Deluxe Series
- Body: Mahogany
- Arched top: Flamed maple
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck attachment: Set-in
- Fretboard: Roasted jatoba
- Neck profile: "C"
- Fretboard radius: 350 mm
- 24 Frets
- Fretboard inlays: Pearloid dots
- Neck and body binding
- Scale: 635 mm
- Nut width: 42 mm
- Nut: Graphite
- Pickups: 2 Roswell HAF Alnico-5 open coil humbuckers
- 3-Way switch
- Controls: 1 Volume- and 1 tone with push/pull function for coil split
- Hardware: DLX chrome
- Tremolo: Wilkinson WVPC
- Machine heads: DLX
- Colour: Ocean Flame High-gloss
|number of strings||6|
This product is currently sold out
These are other customers' choices:
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 422535 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!