Harley Benton Custom Line Nashville Nylon NT
Solid Body Electro-Acoustic Guitar
- With nylon strings
- Top: Solid spruce
- Body: Solid mahogany (Swietenia macrophylla)
- Neck: Mahogany (Swietenia macrophylla)
- Fretboard: Jatoba
- Pearl Dot inlays
- Cream-coloured bindings
- 21 Frets
- Scale: 648 mm
- Nut width: 48 mm
- Pickup: Piezo system with volume, bass and treble controls
- Bridge: Walnut
- Gold-plated deluxe tuners
- Ex-factory stringing: D'Addario Pro-Arte
- Colour: Natural, high gloss
- Suitable case available under: Article no. 129350 (not included)
|Back and Sides||Mahogany|
|Nut width in mm||48,00 mm|
|Case or Gigbag||No|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT. plus Shipping costs. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. Offers are subject to avaialability. We do not accept any liability for printing errors and omissions. All invoices are issued in Euro only.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 306801 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!