Harley Benton Dullahan-FT 24 BKS
Headless Electric Guitar
- Ergonomically shaped alder body
- Bolt-on neck: Maple
- Fretboard: Maple
- Fretboard inlays: Black offset dots
- Neck profile: Modern C
- Fretboard radius: 350 mm
- Scale: 648 mm
- Nut width: 42 mm
- Graph Tech TUSQ XL nut
- 24 Stainless steel jumbo frets
- Pickup: Roswell HAF-B-BK Alnico-5 (bridge) and Roswell HAF-N-BK Alnico-5 (neck) humbuckers
- Controls: Master Volume and Master Tone
- 5-Way switch: Bridge humbucker, neck and bridge single coils, neck and bridge humbucker, neck humbucker parallel, neck humbucker
- Black hardware
- Ex-factory stringing: .010 - .046
- Colour: Natural Open Pore Black Satin
- Gigbag included
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 494650 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!