Harley Benton Fusion-II HH EB OCT
- Ergonomically shaped sapele body (Entandrophragma cylindricum)
- Matching headstock
- Bolt-on Canadian Hard Rock Maple (maple) neck
- Fretboard: Ebony (Diospyros celebica)
- Neck profile: Modern C
- Ivoroid fretboard inlays
- 22 Medium jumbo stainless steel frets
- Nu-Bone nut
- Nut width: 42 mm
- Scale: 648 mm
- Fretboard radius: 305 mm
- Binding made of natural wood
- Pickups: Roswell LAF-B-CR AlNiCo-5 (bridge) - Roswell LAF-N-CR AlNiCo-5 (neck) humbucker
- 3-Way toggle switch
- Volume knob and tone knob
- Pickup switch: Single coil / humbucker
- 1 Master volume and 1 master tone control
- Wilkinson 50IIK 2-Point tremolo
- Chrome hardware
- WSC staggered locking die-cast machine heads
- Single roller string retainer
- Ex-factory stringing: D'Addario EXL110 .010 - .046
- Colour: Ocean Turquoise
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 443463 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!