Harley Benton Fusion-II HH EB OCT
- Ergonomically shaped body: Sapele (Entandrophragma cylindricum)
- Matching headstock
- Neck: Canadian Hard Rock maple
- Neck attachment: Bolt-on
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Neck profile: Modern C
- Fretboard inlays: Ivoroid
- Frets: 22 Medium jumbo stainless steel
- Nut: NuBone
- Nut width: 42 mm
- Scale: 648 mm
- Fretboard radius: 305 mm
- Binding: Wood
- Pickups: Roswell LAF-B-CR AlNiCo-5 (bridge) - Roswell-LAF-N-CR AlNiCo-5 (neck) humbuckers
- 3-Way switch
- Controls: Volume & Tone
- Pickup switch: Single Coil / Humbucker
- Controls: 1 x Master volume- and 1 x master tone
- Tremolo: Wilkinson 50IIK 2-point
- Hardware: Chrome
- Machine heads: WSC staggered locking diecast
- Roller string retainer
- Original strings: D'Addario EXL110 .010 - .046
- Colour: Ocean Turquoise
This product is currently sold out
These are other customers' choices:
* The prices shown exclude VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 443463 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!