Harley Benton Fusion-II HH FR Roasted FNT
- Body: Ergonomically shaped mahogany (Swietenia mahagoni)
- Top: Ultra flame maple veneer
- Matching headstock
- Neck: Bolt-on Canadian maple
- Fretboard: Roasted flamed maple
- Dot fretboard inlays
- Neck profile: Modern C
- 24 Medium jumbo stainless steel frets
- Floyd Rose nut with string bar
- Nut width: 42 mm
- Scale: 648 mm
- Fretboard radius: 305 mm
- Binding is made from natural wood
- Pickups: Roswell HAF-B AlNiCo-5 (bridge) - Roswell HAF-N AlNiCo-5 (neck) humbucker
- 3-Way toggle switch
- Volume knob and tone knob
- Pickup switch: Single Coil / Humbucker
- Controls: 1 x Master volume and 1 x master tone
- Floyd Rose 1000 tremolo
- Chrome hardware
- Machine heads: Grover GH305 6L
- Strings: D'Addario EXL110 .010 - .046
- Colour: Natural Gloss
* The prices shown exclude VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 447732 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!