Harley Benton Fusion-II HH FR Roasted FBLB
- Ergonomically shaped body
- Body: Sapele (Entandrophragma cylindricum)
- Top: Flamed maple featuring an 'Ultra Flame' veneer
- Matching headstock
- Neck: Roasted Canadian flamed maple
- Neck attachment: Bolt-on
- Fretboard: Roasted flamed maple
- Fretboard inlays: Clay dot
- Neck profile: Modern C
- Frets: 24 Medium jumbo stainless steel
- Nut: Floyd Rose with string bar
- Nut width: 42 mm
- Scale: 648 mm
- Fretboard radius: 305 mm
- Binding: Wood
- Pickups: Roswell HAF-B-AlNiCo-5 (bridge) - Roswell HAF-N AlNiCo-5 (neck) humbuckers
- 3-Way switch
- Controls: Volume & Tone
- Pickup switch: Single coil / Humbucker
- 1 x Master volume- and 1 x master tone control
- Tremolo: Floyd Rose 1000
- Hardware: Chrome
- Machine heads: Grover GH305 6L
- Strings: D'Addario EXL110 .010 - .046
- Colour: Gloss Trans Flamed Blue Burst
* The prices shown exclude VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 447185 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!