Harley Benton Fusion-II HH FR EB FCH
- Ergonomically shaped sapele body (Entandrophragma cylindricum)
- Matching headstock
- "Ultra Flame" flamed maple veneer top
- Bolt-on neck made of Canadian hard maple
- Macassar ebony fretboard (Diospyros celebica)
- Clay dot fretboard inlays
- Neck profile: Modern C
- 24 Medium jumbo stainless steel frets
- Floyd Rose nut with string bar
- Nut width: 42 mm
- Scale: 648 mm
- Fretboard radius: 305 mm
- Binding made of natural wood
- Pickups: Roswell HAF-B AlNiCo-5 (bridge) and Roswell HAF-N AlNiCo-5 (neck) humbuckers
- 3-Way toggle switch
- Pickup switch: Single coil / humbucker
- 1 Master volume and 1 master tone control
- Floyd Rose 1000 tremolo
- Chrome hardware
- Grover GH305 6L machine heads
- Ex-factory stringing: D'Addario EXL110 .010 - .046
- Colour: Gloss Trans Flamed Cherry
This product is currently sold out
These are other customers' choices:
* The prices shown exclude VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 446647 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!