Harley Benton Fusion-II HH FR Roasted FBB
- Ergonomically shaped sapele body
- Top: "Ultra Flame" flamed maple veneer
- Bolt-on neck: Roasted Canadian maple (hard maple)
- Fretboard: Roasted Canadian maple (hard maple)
- Fretboard inlays: Clay dots
- Neck profile: Modern C
- Fretboard radius: 305 mm (12,008")
- Scale: 648 mm (25,512")
- Nut width: 42 mm (1.654")
- Floyd Rose nut with string bar
- 24 Medium jumbo stainless steel frets
- Binding made of natural wood
- Pickups: Roswell HAF-B AlNiCo-5 (bridge) and Roswell HAF-N AlNiCo-5 (neck) humbuckers
- 3-Way switch
- Pickup Switch: Single coil / Humbucker
- 1 Master volume control and 1 master tone control
- Floyd Rose 1000 tremolo
- Chrome hardware
- Grover GH305 6L machine heads
- Ex-factory stringing: .010 - .046
- Colour: Gloss Trans Flamed Bengal Burst
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 447187 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!