Harley Benton Fusion-II HH Roasted SSP
- Ergonomically shaped sapele body
- Bolt-on neck: Roasted Canadian maple
- Fretboard: Maple
- Fretboard inlays: Black dots
- Body binding
- Neck profile: Modern "C"
- Fretboard radius: 305 mm
- Scale: 648 mm
- Nut width: 42 mm
- Nu-Bone nut
- 22 Medium jumbo stainless steel frets
- Pickups: Roswell LAF-B-CR AlNiCo-5 (bridge) - Roswell LAF-N-CR AlNiCo-5 (neck) humbucker
- 3-Way switch
- Pickup switch: Single coil / Humbucker
- 1 Master volume control and 1 master tone control
- Wilkinson 50IIK 2-Point tremolo
- Matte nickel hardware
- WSC staggered locking die-cast machine heads
- Single roller string retainer
- Ex-factory stringing: .010 - .046
- Colour: Gloss Silver Sparkle
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 466880 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!